Thursday, February 18, 2010

Create

I'm back! I'm about as good at writing in my blog as I am writing in my journal! ...hehehe... :S

So, I don't know if y'all know this, but I absolutely love to create. Creating things is my one true passion (at least that's what I'm thinking right now). So I thought I'd show you some of my creations. I took a ceramics class last semester, and these are a couple of things that came out of it:


And of course I can't talk about creating without mentioning knitting. Can I just tell you that I love knitting? It is so much fun! And I get to *create* things ;) Here is a scarf that I'm working on:


And here's a close-up of the stitches:

So there is an overview of what I create. I love it! So if you ever want me to make something for you, just give me a call! I'd be more than happy to help. Especially if what you want me to do is knit :)

7 comments:

Sharece said...

Baby dress... ;)

Sharece said...

And p.s. That is a beautiful scarf! Is it like the one you made for me?

Bettie said...

Thanks for my beautiful scarf! I wear it all the time - love it!

I'm sure I will think of something for you to knit for me again...watch out ;)

Bettie said...

Sharece - are you saying you're going to have a girl?

duvey said...

I want you to make me a sith robe.

Sharece said...

No Bettie... Just in case I have a girl. ;)

Shonda Hayes said...

Lisa, I love your creations. Thanks for the scarf you made for me. I wear it EVERY day to work. (As much as I love the scarf, I am looking forward to the days that I don't have to wear it to work. Brrrr.)