Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like CHRISTMAS!!

Hey everyone! I'm officially a blogger! And I got my tree all decorated! I'm super excited! It's the first time it's my very own Christmas tree and not the whole family's!
Here it is!
Beautiful, eh?

My roommate, Kristal, cut out snowflakes to put in our front room window. So this is our only outside decoration. I love it!
And this is my other contribution to the apartment's decoration. Isn't the angel beautiful?
That is the festivity of my apartment! This blog probably won't have much in it, but I hope you enjoy all the nothing that I'm gonna post! Merry Christmas!!

8 comments:

Shonda Hayes said...

It is beautiful and so fun. Is that a live tree? Is it small or are the snowflake decorations huge?
I'm so excited to see you on Christmas!

Lisa said...

It's small and fake :) Look at the fireplace behind it for scale.

And I'm so excited to see you too!! This is going to be a fabulous Christmas!

Sharece said...

I know I was talking to you on the phone when I looked at this, but I just wanted to comment (Cuz it's so fun to get comments)
I'm excited for you to start a blog. They're so fun for me to look at!! I'm excited to see what becomes of your "Small and Simple Things"
Love ya Sista!

6littleanimals said...

I think all the decorations are cool and beautiful.
-Trevor

6littleanimals said...

That is neat what you said about the tree. I like your angel!
Love, Karina

Arrington said...

I love you! Glad to read about your "nothings" because it's YOU!

Amber said...

Beautiful Lisa!

George Dean says: Your Christmas tree is so small. Your snowflakes are cool on your window.

Lydia says: I like your angel and your Christmas tree and your snowflakes and everything that you do.

~Mindy~ said...

Hi Lisa! I found this through Sharece's blog and I wanted to say that I love your little Christmas decorations! Way cute! :) Anyway, now that you know I'm blog-stalking you, feel free to blog-stalk me back! :)