Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rock Climbing

First of all, here is a beautiful rainbow outside of mean' Devin's apartment in Montpelier. See the double rainbow on the right?

Then on to the rest of the entry! I went rock climbing with Amber and George and their cute kids! (I actually went twice, but I only got pictures of the first time.) It was tons of fun!

Here is a bunch of cuties in their sunglasses:

Dawn left hers in the car, so she's wearing mine :)

And here I am at the very top! And I actually got down afterward, which is hard for me...


Here's cute Lydia climbing. She liked to jump on the wall a lot better than she liked climbing tho.


And here's GeoDe! Look at how high he is! (The next time he went he went all the way to the top, but that is another story. A long story...) And George belaying. Thanks George!

And those are my rock climbing adventures! Well, more just pictures. Thanks for inviting me guys!!

3 comments:

Shonda Hayes said...

Looks like fun!

Those are definately some cuties in sunglasses. I like the biggest cutie, especially your smile. Very beautiful.

Bryce Jr said...

Nice climbing, GeoDe! And you too Lisa.

Amber said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you were able to come with us. Too bad the second time didn't go as well as the first.